Academy Travel is delighted to present an outstanding professional development opportunity for Australian Dance teachers. The itinerary includes a mix of live performances, workshops, guided tours with local experts, insights into educational curricula and great opportunities for networking and collegial discussions of best teaching practice.
The itinerary begins in London, where you will visit world-class performance venues, participate in practical workshops and enjoy all the city has to offer. Travel by Eurostar train to Amsterdam and view the city from a different perspective as you cruise the canals. You will attend a performance at the renowned Netherlands Dans Theatre and visit the Mauritshuis Gallery in The Hague. The group will then continue to Berlin where you will participate in a workshop at the Staatsballett and attend a performance of this outstanding ballet company.
This 12-day program is designed to enhance your knowledge and classroom skills in key areas related to the teaching of Dance in secondary schools.
Download the detailed itinerary to view a detailed mapping of the syllabus.
12 day itinerary (including travel) visiting London (5 nights), Amsterdam (2 nights) and Berlin (4 nights).
Download the itinerary for detailed day by day information.
- Participate in workshops with Theatre Workout, Pineapple Studios and Rambart.
- Attend sixe performances and participate in group discussions and analysis
- 11 nights accommodation in 3-star, centrally located hotels (twin share)
- Eurostar from London to Amsterdam
- Flight from Amsterdam to Berlin
- All land transportation
- All breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Workshops with professionals as listed on the itinerary
- Performances as per the itinerary
- Guided walking tours as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees and guides as per itinerary
- All activities as per the itinerary
- Services of a professional tour manager