Investigate the rise and fall of the Third Reich and the resulting Cold War in Berlin, Nuremberg and Munich, with visits to extensive museums and tours with local experts. Travel to Russia to see the sites associated with the 1917 Revolution, the 1944 Siege of Leningrad and the Cold War.
This carefully planned program will be escorted by an experienced tour manager and include a series of guided tours, on site visits with experts and workshops, alongside time for sightseeing, shopping and soaking up the local cultures.
The detailed itinerary will be released in early 2019. Contact us to add your name to the EOI list.
This 13-day program is designed to cover key syllabus areas from both the HSC Modern History syllabus and the VCE History syllabus.
View the itinerary for detailed syllabus mapping.
13 days with 3 nights in Berlin, 2 nights in Nuremberg, 1 night in Munich, 4 nights in St Petersburg and 2 nights in Moscow.
- All hotel accommodation in twin-share rooms with ensuite facilities (single supplement available)
- All breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Flight Munich-St Petersburg with a local airline
- High speed train St Petersburg-Moscow
- All land transportation by private coach and public transport
- Departure airport transfer in Moscow
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Local guides and workshops as per itinerary
- Ticket to a cabaret show in Berlin
- Services of a tour manager
- Lectures and guided tours
- Academy Travel document wallet and luggage tag